That’s another story

Hello


Well I had a walk the other day ! I am only a small distance away from where I lived as a girl and my hubby lived just in the next street when we was courting but that’s another story. I had to go to the post office with a parcel bit of a walk not sure they like their jobs as they never look happy, I always thought you greeted customers with a smile well that’s how it was when I worked in a shop but that’s another story.
Walking back my leg was aching but had to go to doctors not for my leg they said that it could be osteoporosis just gave me pain killers to go with the high blood presser not good but that’s another story.
I decided to walk by where I lived as a girl I remember playing handstands on the wall the houses where quite new when we moved in, my friend Jackie broke her collar bone doing a handstand but that’s another story.
No 18 remember it well had my own bedroom lucky me ! Loved art and painted a mural on the wall it was a girls face with crazy hair it’s still on the wall after all these years but been wall papered over but how do I know that’s another story.
Mrs Williams in the end house hated us going on her grass I’m sure she was watching even though we was very quiet, I see her sometimes now an old lady with her Zimmer frame don’t think she lives in that house anymore but always stop and chat when I see her things change anyway that’s another story.
 Me and my sis would fight with each other but I would have to go out and save her when she got in trouble, I was always fighting with a girl at school can’t even remember why ? I was quiet but they say they are worse made up for it since but that’s another story.
Walking down the street I noticed a few changes council houses now been bought with the right to buy policy different windows renovations very quiet except they was working on one of the houses at the end of the street. I remember you could here the noise of the Ena mill factory it was right in front of our house well not far away but now a retail place. Mum worked at the mill evenings I looked after my brother I found him once on the fire escape and at the fire station he was a monkey but that’s another story.
 As I walked a long a lot of memories came to mind times gone so fast a boy I went out with bumped into his mum lived in the next street she says oh julie why did you never marry my boy your such a nice girl I laughed funny was only young but then I was only a few years older when I did get married to my hubby Mick that’s another story.
 The peace of land round the corner now has houses built on it we played on it and once saw a dead rat it didn’t bother me but I don’t like mice but that’s another story.
Had to walk a bit faster now wanted to deliver my Avon to the doctors always give the resectionists a book to look at they don’t always buy but very nice. I once took joe my grandson with a rash and she said very discreetly can you sit at the back well away from everyone he had chicken poks that’s another story.
Time was good just had a visit to dad and a visit to the charity shop will my leg hold out well it will have to so my walk went on passing the gates I spots my dad on his scooter can’t stop julie I shouted call back later and off he went like speedy Gonzales I try visit when I can but normally ends up once a week but that’s another story.
Managed to get to the charity shop few bargains nice people the only thing is they throw all the toys in a big cot and they get broke if they put some on a shelf they could get more money for them oh well that’s another story.
Now lunch  time dad doesn’t always like me calling at dinner so grabbed a butty from the shop and went to the park nice quiet moment not many people in the park only dog walkers our joe loves dogs and I often bring him to the park, loves  going on the slide and swings and visiting the fairy door but that’s another story.
A lady stopped to talk to me thought she was walking her dog but no she didn’t have one ! She wanted to have a moan about them so just listened I didn’t agree with everything she said but that’s another story.
So thought I would go find dad he was sitting in the bistro cafe with his friend just finishing his lunch
I was a bit early sat with them not sure ether of them could hear what anyone was saying but we had a good chin wag about this and that but that’s another story.
Left dad his food shopping delivery was due so thought best get back do some work said bye to dad and his friend and off back home I went feeling tired but interesting day could write a book but that’s another story a very big one.

Thanks for reading
Julie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog it’s been a while

Our case went missing at the airport

Taking pictures