Welcome to my blog it’s been a while

Welcome it’s been a while 


Things have changed a lot I am now retired and a doll collector. The stories below this one are all old stories but welcome to read if you like. I decided to start blogging again because I now do stories with dolls and looking for interested people to read them. 

It started a few years ago when I found a doll in the charity shop boy doll he was different fully articulated found he was a Liv doll. I had to find out who he was and then ended up buying more of the dolls. They all have names and personality’s my boy was called Jake the girl dolls was Hayden, Sophie, Alexis, Katie. The girls have wigs that you can change came in handy if you want to make new characters and I have. 

My story if interested is over on  m y doll page @sunnyteddy_dolls when I first started collecting dolls was when I renovated them to sell fell in love with the large 60s dolls. Then a few years ago started collecting new dolls and my collection has grown. 

I also started on TikTok can’t say it’s been a huge success but fun

My story’s on here will be moments I write about so if interested please read Thank you Julie







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our case went missing at the airport

Taking pictures